Wheelmate Steering Wheel Attachable Work Surface Tray – $21.96 on Amazon

Have you ever been running late to school and all of a sudden you remember that you have three research papers due today? While waiting for the god-forsaken left turn into Godwin you can whip out the Wheelmate steering wheel attachable work surface tray and pump out those papers. This is the perfect gift for that friend you have that is always running late and never does homework at home.  

IronChoco Chocolate Tools Set – $26.99 on Amazon

Once you gift him the IronChoco chocolate tool set, no longer will your father keep nagging you about how delicious his tools look while he is fixing the toilet you keep clogging. You can help fulfill your father’s dream of eating his toolbox by allowing him to unwrap these gourmet chocolates in the shape of classic dad tools.

Wallmonkeys Asia Old Man Wall Decal – $21.96 on Amazon

You know that uncomfortable feeling you get when you go over to your girlfriend’s house? I think this is the perfect gift for your lover: The Asian old man wall decal. With this decal your girlfriend now has a sweet new friend that is always in her own home but you also get a friendly face to look at while awkwardly talking to her dad.

0 Comments